Spaceman LED light
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
This awesomely practical spaceman light will light up your laptop keys as soon as you flick his visor up! Coming from his backpack is a 30cm poseable USB lead, so you can project your light exactly where you need it. Simply plug him into your USB port and pull the visor back to illuminate your space.
Material: ABS and metal
Wattage: approx 0.5W
Powered by: USB (Adapters are not included)
Light source: LED bulbs
Color of light: bright white
Color of shell: as show in picture
1. Build-in switch control by push up and down the mask
2. Bright white LEDs housed in each head with separate on/off switches
3. Can be used free standing for laptops, orchestra pits, schools, dark clubs, etc
4. Environment friendly
5. Energy saving
6. Power from USB port directly
7. Its 33 centimeter USB lead is flexible and strong enough that it can be pointed in pretty much any direction.
8. Not only does this charming little gadget give off a fair bit of light, it also lets you pretend (if only for a brief moment) that you're drifting through the vast expanse of space, rather than sitting on your rump as the sunrise draws ever closer.
1x USB Astronaut Light
Real time Visitor right now